Zelit Ltd is a company that constantly expands its product range and with its expertise and reliability offers clients a wide range of specialized services and products with the end result being a long term commitment to the clients and their needs.
Zelit cooperates with companies from different industries:
- Chemical industry,
- Oil industry,
- Pharmaceutical industry,
- Food industry,
- Processing industry,
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Equipment and parts from polymeric and composite materials or in combination with metal materials (tanks, vessels, pump stations, manholes, plastic connectors – inlets for concrete manholes, armatures, socket fittings, plain bearings, rail guides, etc)
- Equipment, pipelines and protection for special purposes in chemically aggressive environment and explosion hazardous areas (scrubbers, ventilators, ventilation ducts, sedimentation tanks, reservoirs, tubs, drums, filters, electrically conductive-antistatic linings and pipes, etc)
- Metal and non-metal machining works and production of screw machine products
Assembly – maintenance
- Installation of water pipes, drainage, heating and air conditioning
- Processing equipment, parts and pipelines
- Ventilation equipment and ventilation ducts
- Thermal technical insulation (warm and cold) and sound insulation
- Installation of steel and industrial facilities (steel halls, storage facilities and canopies)
Protection and renovation of steel and concrete surfaces
- Anticorrosion protection system
Coatings for steel and concrete surfaces protection.
- Special protection systems and renovation of surfaces
According to the purpose they are basically they are systems hydroinsulation protection systems, impervious chemical resistant protection, impermeable electrically conductive / anti-static protection or mechanical abrasive resistant protection.
According to the thickness we produce them as protective layers, membrane or multilayer coatings.
As an example, we list protection and surface repair works:
- Neutralising pools and bund walls,
- Petroleum products reservoirs,
- Alkalis and acids container,
- Drinking water and food containers,
- Steel or concrete containers for fire protection water (sprinkler)
- Separators, sediment tank, silos,
- Flat roofs,
- Industrial floors, etc
Zelit processes and installs polymeric materials in combination with other materials. The selection of a polymer is based on its high chemical stability with optimal mechanical and thermal loadings, in addition to the advantages such as high coefficient of safety in work, long life cycle, easy shaping, and quick and economical installation with low maintenance costs.
Materials we mostly use:
- Polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC),
- “Plexi-glass” (PMMA), “Teflon” PTFE,
- Polyester-vinyl ester laminate,
- Hydroinsulation polyolefin (FPO) and PVC sheet and polyurethane membrane,
- Hydroinsulation polymer coating for civil construction,
- Anti-static polymer materials for use in explosive hazardous spaces,
- Various types of epoxy and polyurethane coatings for corrosion protection of steel and the protection and repair of concrete surfaces,
- Thermo insulating materials (mineral wool, polyurethane, “Armaflex”, “K-Flex”, “foamglass”)
- Stainless steel, aluminium, zinc coated, plastic materials (metallic and non-metallic rods, tubes, plates)
- Cast iron, stainless steel valves and fittings,
- Steel constructions, profiled metal and non-metal roofs.